All of the above guidelines are in accordance to the strict government guidelines and are in place to keep both our customers and staff free from close contact and shielded from the Coronavirus.
Working Responsibly To Keep Customers Safe
Don't worry, the team are still providing a full range of Garden Maintenance Services. We've taken precautionary steps to shield our customers and staff from the Coronavirus.
Measures we have implemented and are adhering to.
- All staff are travelling to and from customer sites alone and are not sharing vehicles.
- All staff are staying 2 meters away from each other and from customers.
- In most cases, customers do not need to be in the presence of our staff, all conversations can be done over the phone, even whilst we are on the property.
- In any instance where our staff may need to stand near each other or a customer (i.e. quoting for new work), our staff will be wearing suitable PPE in the form of a facemask and gloves.
- Our staff will not be using on-site facilities when attending customer sites.